Do your homework on air conditioners, heat pumps and split mini systems. Before calling A#1 Irving Heat Pump contractor, familiarize yourself with the unit you have and its how well it has been maintained. When you’re ready, call the trusted Irving air conditioning team from A#1 at 817-583-8899.
Go to the internet (duh, that’s what you are doing now) to learn as much as you can about furnaces, heat pumps and air conditioners sold in the Irving – Dallas Texas area.
Irving Air Conditioning Efficient and Flexible Energy System
Irving clients of Dallas air conditioning know that no matter what the weather report says, you can be confident that an Irving duel fuel system will operate economically. Typically what happens on a chilly evening, is that the electric heat pump comes on, efficiently pulling heat from the outside air, even on a cold night. Then it gets cold overnight, and heating with natural gas becomes more efficient so the furnace starts up.
Almost always in the Irving Dallas area, the temperature warms up by midday. Now the heat pump begin heating your Texas home very efficiently. More so than any other HVAC setup. Irving air conditioning will keep your home cozy and warm, year round. Some estimates have a duel fuel system saving up to 68% over a ten year old conventional or builder’s grade natural gas furnace combined with a normal efficiency air conditioner.
Irving Duel Fuel Furnace and Heat Pump Combo 817-583-8899
A duel fuel system can be composed of the following equipment for the ultimate indoor comfort system:
- Air cleaner which removes up to 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air in your home as it passes through the filter.
- Indoor coil which is the part of your air conditioner that transfers indoor heat outside.
- A heat pump is a heater in the winter and an air conditioner in the summer, always employing the utmost efficiency. Ideal for warmer climates, a heat pump is an all-in-one cooling and heating system. During summer months, it works like an air conditioner. It extracts heat from inside your home and transfers it to the outdoor air. When the weather’s cooler, it does the exact opposite, taking heat from outside and moving it inside. For optimal comfort and efficiency, a Dallas heat pump can be combined with a gas furnace in one dual-fuel system.
- A furnace is the indoor unit that uses gas to warm your home in the winter. Designed to deliver reliable and economical warmth, furnaces installed by Air Conditioning Irving have efficiency ratings from 80% all the way up to 95% AFUE. And many are ENERGY STAR® qualified, which means they can significantly lower your utility bills, compared to conventional models and may qualify for a federal and state tax credit. For optimal comfort and efficiency, a gas furnace can be combined with an electric heat pump in one dual-fuel system.
- Programmable thermostat are easy-to-read, easy-to program thermostats that give you precise control over your homes temperature.
- A humidifier lets you add moisture to dry indoor air, making it more comfortable.
Environmentally Responsible Chlorine-Free R410A Refrigerant — Provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll. Do you need Frisco air conditioning information? Call 817-583-8899 24/7 for fast service.
Zip codes: 75014, 75015, 75016, 75017, 75037, 75038, 75039, 75060, 75061, 75062, 75063.